You have a jars or even boxes of left over craft supplies stuffed in your closets, but you have busy toddlers or preschoolers who need Mama’s attention.
Too much junk and not enough time to purge and organize.
This rainbow mandala craft for preschoolers is a brilliant way to use up some of your extra crafting supplies and keep your little ones busy.
How to Make a Rainbow Mandala Collage Craft
- Draw 7 concentric circles on large white butcher paper or white poster board using a compass or bowls of varying sizes.
- Paint each of the rings the colors of the rainbow. The effect is better if you paint the outside circle red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
- Allow paint to dry.
- Collect left over craft supplies of all colors of the rainbow and put in a bin.
- Match objects to the to the correct color.
- Glue. Or do not glue and leave out mandala with objects for child to do the activity over again.
- Allow glue to dry before displaying.
I hope you and your children have fun clearing out some of the craft junk by creating this beautiful rainbow mandala together.
Other Beautiful Rainbow Ideas
Hands on as We Grow created a rainbow with toys.
Toddler Approved made a fruit snack rainbow.
Happy Hooligans decorated with painted rainbow garlands.