Spring is here. The flowers are blooming, and Easter is almost here.
Celebrate the season and show your loved ones you care with these beautiful flower collage Easter cards. A craft easy enough for your preschool children.
- heavy duty paper
- packaging tape.
How to Make Flower Collage Easter Cards
- Pick small flowers and/or leaves from garden.
- Fold paper in half to create card.
- Draw shape onto front of card.
- Cut out shape to create a window.
- Place tape on the back of the window so the sticky part is facing out of the card. (picture below)
- Arrange flowers over the sticky tape.
- Seal the flowers by placing tape on top of the flowers. Press the tape firmly down.
- Write message to loved one and give them the card.
- Some children may enjoy making a design on front of the card.