Since Miss E has been a toddler, drawing with chalk on the driveway has been one of our favorite outdoor activities. This time I decided to spice it up a little by making pictures of ourselves with body outlines.
- Make your own sidewalk paint.
- Bring chalk, sidewalk paint, and paint brushes out to sidewalk or driveway.
- Take turns tracing each other’s bodies with chalk.
- Create pictures by using the paint on body outline. Miss E wanted to paint me, and I painted her.
- Wash off paint with water. Pouring buckets of water over the driveway was her favorite part. The paint washed off my driveway, but I am not sure how easily it would wash off if left for longer.
Other Outdoor Chalk and Sidewalk Paint Ideas
- We had fun drawing on wet driveway after a rain shower.
- Hands on as We Grow used sidewalk paint to practice writing letters.
- Kitchen Counter Chronicles made a DIY outdoor chalkboard.
- No Time for Flashcards had a fun game of hosing down letters written in chalk on a fence.
- JDaniel4sMom created a number line with chalk on the driveway to to learn counting.